...RING RING... 📞 Breakfast is calling!
I know I am not the only that has heard the saying "BREAKFAST IS THE MOST IMPORTANT MEAL OF THE DAY" while I understand the sentiment... I do understand that there are some folks that;
1. Don't have time for breakfast
2. Don't know what to eat for breakfast
3. Don't like eating breakfast
Soooo let's try to fix that and give you some options I have compiled for ya!
BACON PANCAKES TURKEY BACON PANCAKES 🥞 🥓
53g Kodiak Cake Mix
2 strips Turkey Bacon, halved
1⁄4 cup Sugar-Free Syrup for serving
OPTIONAL: Level-1 or Protein of Choice
1. Mix your dry ingredients first: 1 serving of Kodiak cakes with 1
a scoop of protein powder *if you use it*
2. Add 1⁄3 cup water to your dry mixture or until you reach your
3. Cut two turkey bacon strips in halves to make 4 small strips
4. Pour 1 tbsp of pancake mix onto a pan and shape into strips
long enough to fit one half of a turkey bacon strip
5. Place turkey bacon on top of pancake strip
6. Pour 1 tbsp of pancake mix to cover the exposed turkey
7. Flip pancake once bubbles begin to form and cook for an
8. Serve with 1⁄4 cup sugar-free syrup
9. Make sure to snap a pic for the gram first (& tag me!) before
you dig in!
(w/ Scoop of protein)
Fats per serving: 10G
Carbs per serving: 34G
Protein per Serving: 42G
Fats per serving: 7G
Carbs per serving: 30G
Protein per Serving: 18G
OH YOU FANCY FRITTATA
1 cup Egg Whites
1⁄2 bell pepper, diced
1⁄4 cup mushrooms
1⁄2 cup broccoli
1 serving (28g) fat-free cheese/ I use the lite Mexican cheese from Trader Joes...big surprise amirite?
1. Preheat oven to 400F, or just opt to use your airfryer
2. Heat a skillet on medium heat, for about 3 minutes.
3. After washing and cutting your veggies, add them to your
preheated skillet. Toss for 3 minutes or until they’re just about fully
4. Meanwhile the veggies are cooking, work on your egg
5. Whisk 1 cup of egg whites and fat-free cheese in a medium bowl
until frothy OR
*PRO TIP: Save yourself whisking time by blending them
6. Pour the egg white mixture over your veggies and fold them
together until well combined.
7. Folding your egg whites in a heated skillet will give it that “fluffy”
texture. Don’t skip this step!
8. Once the bottom is set, transfer your skillet into your preheated
oven and finish cooking for an additional 10 minutes.
9. The frittata is done cooking once its puffy and golden and the toothpick inserted in its center comes out clean.
Fats per serving: 0G
Carbs per serving: 12G
Protein per Serving: 37G
👇 perfect to prep ahead of time 👇
BLOOB OVERNIGHT OATS BLUEBERRY OATS
1⁄2 cup Rolled Oats
4oz Unsweetened Almond Milk (add more or less until you
reach your desired consistency)
1 tsp Chia Seeds
1-2 Packets Stevia
1 Scoop Level 1 Protein in Blueberry Muffin Level-1 or Protein of Choice
1 oz Coconut Shavings
In a mason jar add in oats, chia seeds, stevia, and protein powder Add in 1⁄2 cup of unsweetened almond milk and mix every-thing together
Seal or cover with a lid, and chill in the fridge for at least 2 hours or overnight.
Once your oats are ready to eat, add in your toppings (berries, and coconut shavings)
Fats per serving: 16G
Carbs per serving: 59G
Protein per Serving: 28G
👇 PERFECT FOR ON THE GO 👇
I SEE ACAI (BOWL)
1 Unsweetened Acai Packet (I use trader joe's packets)
140g Frozen Mixed Berries
1⁄4 cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
1⁄4 tsp Xanthan Gum (optional)
1 Scoop Level-1 or Protein of Choice
4 oz Unsweetened Almond Milk (add more or less until you reach your desired consistency)
Pop all the ingredients into a blender & enjoy!
Fats per serving: 12G
Carbs per serving: 30G
Protein per Serving: 31G