Hoping you enjoyed the three-day weekend...and didn't get burned.
This blog has been a long time coming, we are going through these hot months and I know that might impede your hunger levels. Well, I get it! But the thing is... you still need to fuel your body!
Fueling your body will fuel you through your days, fuel you through your workouts, and will keep you level-headed so you don't run and binge when you realize you haven't fed yourself all day!
Eating is an act of self-love... but we have to fuel it with ADEQUATE BALANCED MEALS... so here are some sweet treat ideas you can use!
INGREDIENTS (1 SERVING):
FOR THE ACAI BOWL:
1 Unsweetened Acai Packet
50g Frozen Blueberries
1 cup (140g) Frozen Strawberries
1⁄4 cup Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
1⁄4 tsp Xanthan Gum (optional)
POWER UP your acai bowl by adding in Level-1 protein powder!
1 Scoop Vegan Power Pro Protein
4 oz Unsweetened Almond Milk (add more
1. Place all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.
2. Xanthan gum is optional but it does make your acai bowl thicker!
3. After blending until smooth, pour your smoothie into bowl and add desired toppings.
4. Make sure to snap a pic for the gram first (& tag me!) before you dig in!
MACROS (PER SERVING):
LEAVE YOUR BLUES FOR ANOTHER DAY OATS
INGREDIENTS (1 SERVING):
1⁄2 cup Rolled Oats
4oz Unsweetened Almond Milk (add more or less until you
reach your desired consistency)
1 tsp Chia Seeds
1-2 Packets Stevia
POWER UP your oats by adding in protein powder!
1 Scoop Level 1 Protein in Blueberry Muffin
1 oz Coconut Shavings
1. In a mason jar add in oats, chia seeds, stevia, and protein
2. Add in 1⁄2 cup of unsweetened almond milk and mix every-
3. Seal or cover with a lid, and chill in the fridge for at least 2
hours or overnight.
4. Once your oats are ready to eat, add in your toppings (blue-
berries, raspberries, and coconut shavings)
5. Make sure to snap a pic for the gram first (& tag me!) before
you dig in!
PROTEIN BERRY BOWLS
FOR THE BASE:
1. Combine ingredients into a high powered blender and blend on high until thick and smooth.
2. Scoop into bowl and top with your choice of toppings.
FOR THE TOPPINGS:
Whatever you have in the house, such as:
Blackberries Raspberries Dried Coconut Chia Seeds Figs Dates
MACROS (PER BOWL/1 SERVING):
(Note: Toppings not included in calculations)
1⁄2 cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
1⁄2 scoop Level 1 Vanilla Protein
1 packet stevia
1. Mix together Greek yogurt, protein powder, and stevia in a bowl until well combined
2. Slice a ripe banana down the middle and place into a separate bowl, leaving space in the middle for your yogurt mixture
3. Fill the center of your banana with your yogurt mixture and
top with rinsed blueberries and strawberries
1 cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
18g Level 1 Protein
1 packet Stevia
100g Strawberries, sliced
15g GO Kashi Lean
1. Begin by combining yogurt, protein powder, and stevia into a mixing bowl until well combined.
2. Layer 1⁄3 amount of yogurt mixture into the bottom of your glass
3. Alternate layers of fruit and granola with yogurt until glasses are filled to the top
4. Serve parfait right away to avoid granola from getting soggy---UNLESS YOU'RE INTO THST KINDA THING 😉
6 Popsicle Molds
6 Popsicle Sticks
2.5 cup blueberries
3⁄4 cup Califia Farms Coconut Milk
3⁄4 cup Nonfat Plain Greek Yogurt
2 packets Stevia
1 tbsp Honey
1⁄4 tsp Vanilla extract
1⁄2 tsp Lemon Juice
1. Begin by adding all ingredients to a blender (I use a ninja for ultimate smoothness), always adding liquids first.
2. Blend until the mixture is smooth and then distribute the mixture evenly into the six popsicle molds
3. Secure the lids and sticks on top of the mold and place it in the freezer for 6-8 hours, or overnight
4. To release the popsicle from the mold, run under warm water for 30 seconds