Thanks to HQ, we have these amazing yummy recipes that are definitely drool-worthy 🤤
I don't know about you but I seriously have one of the biggest sweet tooths ever... 🥲 So you could only imagine my trepidation when it comes to this upcoming prep I have upon me. lol
BUT NO FEAR! I am still gonna eat all of these yummy treats, and get stage ready. 🏆
Which means... SO CAN YOU!
CINNAMON COOKIE BATTER CARROT CAKE
INGREDIENTS (8 SERVINGS):
FOR THE CARROT CAKE:
1 cup Kodiak Cakes 1 cup of Level-1 Cinnamon Cookie Batter 3 cups grated carrots 2 tsp baking soda 1 tsp ground cinnamon 1/2 tsp ground nutmeg 1/4 tsp ground ginger 1/4 cup coconut oil melted 2 large eggs 1/3 cup stevia 1/2 cup plain fat-free Greek yogurt 1/3 cup apple sauce
FOR THE FROSTING:
1 1/2 cups plain greek yogurt 1/4 cup stevia 2 tbsp pure maple syrup 1 tsp vanilla extract 1/2 cup pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and coat a 9x13 baking pan with PAM spray
2. In a medium mixing bowl, combine the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and set aside.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, coconut oil, vanilla extract, pure maple syrup, greek yogurt, and apple sauce.
4. Add the wet to the dry and stir until just incorporated
5. Fold in the carrots and raisins (optional).
6. Bake for 20-25 minutes until toothpick comes out clean.
7. Allow to cool completely to room temperature before frosting.
8. To prepare the frosting, stir together the greek yogurt, stevia, pure maple syrup, and vanilla extract. Spread on top of the cooled cake.
9. Let the frosting set for 1-2 hours before slicing and serving.
MACROS (PER SERVING):
LUSCIOUS LEAN LEMON BARS
INGREDIENTS (6 SERVINGS):
FOR THE CRUST:
1/2 cup all-purpose flour 2 scoop Level-1 Vanilla Ice Cream 1/3 cup cold butter diced 2 tbsp water 1/4 cup Stevia powder
FOR THE LEMON FILLING:
4 large eggs 1/2 cup Swerve confectioners sugar 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lemon juice 2 tbsp cornstarch or flour
1. Preheat oven to 350ºF and line an 8-inch x 8-inch cake pan with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Prepare the crust by mixing together all ingredients, forming a ball. Transfer dough into the pan and use your hands and/or a spatula to spread to the edges of the pan.
3. Bake crust for 10 minutes at 350ºF. While the crust is baking, prepare filling. Whisk 4 eggs in a medium-size bowl and then add the rest of the ingredients. Whisk again well.
4. Remove crust from oven, cool and pour on filling. Place back in the oven and bake for an additional 18-20 minutes.
5. Allow to cool completely.
6. Serve. (If you would like larger bars, cut into 6 servings. If you prefer smaller bars, cut into 12 servings.)
MACROS (BIG BARS/6 SERVINGS):
MACROS (SMALLER BARS/12 SERVINGS):
PROTEIN BERRY BOWLS
FOR THE BASE:
1. Combine ingredients into a high powered blender and blend on high until thick and smooth.
2. Scoop into bowl and top with your choice of toppings.
FOR THE TOPPINGS:
Whatever you have in the house, such as:
Blackberries Raspberries Dried Coconut Chia Seeds Figs Dates
MACROS (PER BOWL/1 SERVING):
(Note: Toppings not included in calculations)
LEVEL-1 CINNAMON ROLLS
INGREDIENTS (MAKES 9 SERVINGS):
FOR THE ROLLS:
1.5 cups all-purpose baking mix 2 scoops Level-1 Ice Cream Sandwich (you can substitute this for your favorite Level-1 flavor) 3 oz lite cream cheese 2 tbsp sugar (or 1 tbsp stevia) 1/2 cup milk (any kind. I used skim) 1/4 cup butter or margarine, softened 2 tsp cinnamon 1/3 cup brown sugar (or 1/4 cup stevia)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease an 8" square glass pan.
3. Blend baking mix and Level-1 with 3 oz cream cheese and 2 tbsp sugar until crumbly.
4. Add milk to form soft dough.
5. On floured surface, knead into a rectangle (15" x 8")
6. Spread butter or margarine, sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar.
7. Roll up & slice.
8. Place in pan and bake for ~20 minutes
FOR THE FROSTING:
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
1/4 cup stevia
2 tbsp pure maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. Stir together greek yogurt, stevia, pure maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
2. Spread on top of cinnamon rolls.
3. Serve & enjoy!
MACROS (1 SERVING/1 ROLL):
Recipes created by 1st Phorm Elite Athlete, Kerri Hayes, and 1st Phorm TransPHORMation Advisor, Darcy Kammeier MS, RD, LDN.