HAPPY EASTER MUDDER TRUCKERS!
I wanted to start your Sunday off with a recipe idea!
I personally love me some muffins, especially blueberry muffins but they can be sooooo calorie dense... so let's switch that up for a change and hit that hankering together!
# of Servings in Recipe: 18
Serving Size Amount: 1 Muffin
• 1 C old fashioned rolled oats
• 1/2 C natural peanut butter
• 1 t baking soda
• 1 t baking powder
• 1/2 C unsweetened apple sauce
• 1/2 C plain Greek yogurt
• 1 1 /2 - 2 t liquid stevia (or equivalent of granulated)
• 2 scoops of vanilla Level-1 or Protein of Choice
• 1/2 C egg whites (or 4 large egg whites)
• 1 t vanilla
• 1/4 t salt
• 1/4 C unsweetened almond milk
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
Spray 1 and a half muffin tins with nonstick spray...or if you have a silicone mat you can skip the spray and muffin holders!
Pour batter in each tin about 2/3 of the way to the top.
Bake for 12 minutes and let cool 5-10 minutes before you pull them out
You can mix in fruits, or top with your favorite toppings like Honey, whipped cream, jam or check out the sauce add forum post for some ideas!
Fats per serving: 4G
Carbs per serving: 5.6G
Protein per Serving: 6.4G