300g Russet Potato (1 Medium Size Potato)
1 Large Egg
Salt & Pepper
1. Add warm water to a bowl to help make sure your potato stays white and doesn’t oxidize and turn burn once it’s peeled and shredded.
2. Use a peeler to remove the skin, then use a box grater to grate the potatoes into small hash brown pieces. When you’ve done that, add the graded potatoes to your warm water bowl.
3. Take another bowl, a handful of potatoes, squeeze the water out, then add to your second bowl. Repeat this process until all of your potato is strained, then add a large egg and salt/pepper and mix everything together.
4. Spray a 3.5-inch mini cheesecake pan with nonstick cooking spray. Evenly spread and press 1/4th of your hash brown mixture to form the shape of the bottom of the pan. Spray the top with cooking spray then add it to your air fryer at 360 degrees F for 10
5. Carefully remove your hash brown crust, flip it over, and add it back to the air fryer at 400 degrees for 6 minutes. When the top is crispy, take it out, and add some salt/pepper on top. Once it’s seasoned, add it back in the air fryer for 6 minutes at 360 degrees F. Repeat this process to make a total of 4 hash browns.