1 Josephs Lavash Bread
4oz Chicken Breast
28g Part Skim Mozzarella Cheese
Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
20g Green Onion
1. Season your chicken breasts with your seasoning of choice and then add to the air fryer on 360 degrees F for 12-15 minutes. Use a food thermometer to make sure they are done. Looking for between 160-165 degrees F. Normally I would flatten the chicken breasts so they cook more evenly but not totally necessary. If you do flatten them, they are normally done around 9ish minutes.
2. Once chicken breast is cooked, cut the chicken up into cubes and add to a bowl. Add your Frank’s red hot buffalo sauce, green onion, parsley and cilantro. Mix all together.
3. Now lay your lavash bread down and you are going to cut it into 4 equal size rectangles. Add a little bit of your chicken to the middle along with 7g of your mozzarella.
4. Fold the two shorter ends of your rectangle across, then fold each edge in to close the pocket.
5. Add to your air fry fold side down and spray tops with non stick cooking spray. Air fry at 400 degrees F for 3-4 minutes flipping halfway through. Then it’s time to enjoy!