2 Josephs Lavash Breads
300g Egg Whites
1 Large Egg
4 Slices Center Cut Bacon
30g Roasted Red Peppers
42g 2% Mexican Cheese
Fresh Chopped Cilantro & Parsley
100g EASY Crispy Potato Recipe
1. Preheat your oven at 375 degrees. Bake your bacon on a pan with raised edges covered with aluminum foil for 15-17 minutes.
2. Scrambled up egg and egg whites until partially cooked and add the freshly chopped cilantro and parsley and salt and pepper and cheese. Cook until any excess liquid is gone.
3. Now lay your lavash done and add avocado, roasted red peppers, bacon, eggs, potato and sriracha and quickly as you can so that you can roll the lavash quickly.
4. Place your burrito in the air fryer at 400 degrees and spray with butter spray and allow it to cook 6-8 minutes. Flip after 4-5 minutes.
5. Remove from the air fryer and enjoy!