90g All Purpose Flour
12g Coconut Flour
6g Garlic Powder
6g Baking Powder
200g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
100g Egg Whites
125g Pasta Sauce of Choice
56g Light Shredded Mozzarella
6oz Chicken Breast
100g Barbecue Sauce of Choice (I used G Hughes Sugar Free BBQ Sauce)
1. Preheat your oven to 450 degrees F. Mix all of the dry ingredients in a bowl and the wet ingredients in another. Combine the dry ingredients with the wet.
2. Cover a pizza pan with parchment paper, then spread the dough into your desired pizza shape. I highly recommended spreading the dough out like an actual pizza with the edges having more dough than the middle. This will ensure that it bakes right and has a thick crust. Bake your pizza for 6-8 minutes, take the pan out, remove the parchment paper, and place it back into the oven for 3-5 minutes. By taking the parchment paper off, the bottom of the crust airs out and will cook more evenly.
3. While the pizza cooks, season your 6oz of chicken breast with some garlic powder and sea salt. Place the chicken in the air fryer for 6-8nminutes at 400 degrees F. Flip it over and cook for another 2-4 minutes.
4. When the chicken is done, cut it into super small pieces then add those pieces to a bowl. Mix the barbecue sauce in with your chicken.
5. Add the pasta sauce, mozzarella, and chicken on top of the pizza. Add it back in the oven for 3-5 minutes, take the pan out, and enjoy this heavenly pizza!