English Muffin Breakfast Sandwich
2 English Muffin
200g Egg Whites
1 Slice Turkey Bacon
2 Swiss Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges
40g Reduced Guilt Guac from Trader Joe’s. (Can sub mashed Avocado as well.)
1. Preheat the stove top pan to medium heat. Spray with non stick butter. Add 200g egg whites to the stove top pan. Add sea salt and black pepper to the egg whites and add cover on top of pan. Let this cook until the top is no longer liquidy. Then flip over and cook the other side.
2. Once everything is cooked, folder over like an omelette. Fold over again to create a triangle shape.
3. Leave the folded egg whites on the pan and add the bacon and whole egg on the pan. Add the cover on top of pan to help the whole egg cook perfectly and be runny. Remove the egg when the outside white is no longer wet to touch but the middle of the yolk is still soft.
4. Slice the English Muffin in half and add inside facing up into the oven on broil. Cook for 3-5 minutes until golden. Flip over and toast the other sides. Or simply place in the toaster.
5. Once everything is ready, place english muffin down and then add guacamole, egg whites, bacon, whole egg and then spread the laughing cow cheese wedge to the bottom of the top english muffin. Add on top and then enjoy!