90g All Purpose Flour
16g Coconut Flour
4g Garlic Powder
5g Baking Powder
200g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
100g Egg Whites
120g Pizza Sauce of Choice
56g Light Shredded Mozzarella
3 Large Eggs
75g White Potato
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Add all dry crust ingredients to a bowl and mix, then mix in the wet ingredients. You want to get a paste-like consistency.
2. Lay a piece of parchment paper flat and spread out your dough. This becomes a skill. Try to make the biggest pizza possible!
3. Place your crust on an oven safe pan and put it in the oven for 8 minutes or until it starts to golden. Take the pan out and remove your crust from the parchment paper. Place the pizza back on your pan and brush a little bit of egg white on the crust. To help it golden more, put the crust back in the oven for another 2-4 minutes. Keep an eye on it.
4. While the pizza is cooking, chop up 75g of a white potato into cubes and spray them with nonstick cooking spray. Place the potatoes in your air fryer at 400 degrees F, sprinkle some sea salt on top, and cook for 12-15 minutes.
5. When your pizza and potatoes are done, add your toppings to the pizza. Add your chosen pizza sauce, cheese, crack the large eggs (uncooked) on top of the pizza and lastly, add the potatoes. Put the entire pizza back in the oven until the eggs are fully cooked, then enjoy!