INGREDIENTS FOR ROASTED BROCCOLI
1 16oz Bag Frozen Broccoli Florets
Non Stick Butter Spray
INGREDIENTS FOR PIZZA
200g Egg Whites
8g Coconut Flour
100g of the Cooked Frozen Broccoli
28g Part Skim Mozzarella
6 Turkey Pepperonis
Oregano & Basil
1. Preheat the oven to 425 Degrees F.
2. Cover the pan with parchment paper and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
3. Now add your frozen broccoli and spray with more of the non-stick butter spray.
4. Add sea salt on top and then add to the oven for 15 minutes.
5. Add egg white, coconut flour and cooked broccoli to your food processor and pulse a few times to combine.
6. Then spray your 6.5in cast iron skillet with non-stick cooking spray and then add your mixture to it.
7. Air fry at 350 degrees F for 15 minutes.
8. Then add your toppings (I’d hold off for a minute or so for the pepperoni and herbs because they will blow around in there. Wait till the cheese melts a little bit and then press the pepperoni and herbs in there so they stay.
9. Air fry for about 4-6 minutes with the toppings and then it’s time to enjoy!