INGREDIENTS FOR PRETZELS:
50g All Purpose Flour
30g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
12g PB Party Protein Cookie Butter Powder
16g Coconut Flour
6g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
6g Baking Powder
4g Ground Cinnamon
140g Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
INGREDIENTS FOR COATING:
30g Brown Sugar
8g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
4g Ground Cinnamon
1 Whole Egg
INGREDIENTS FOR ICING DIP:
20g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
10g Powdered Sugar
6g Sugar Free/Fat Free White
Chocolate Pudding Mix
3g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
60g Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
Cold Water to consistency
1. Add all your dry ingredients to a food processor and pulse to combine and avoid clumping. Then add your Greek yogurt and pulse until you have dough. Take out the dough and add it to a bowl. Add that bowl to the freezer for 10 minutes to cool and is no longer sticky to the touch.
2. Once the dough is cool, it’s time to roll your dough into pretzel sticks. Pinch off a small dough ball and roll into a stick. Repeat this process till all the dough is used.
3. Now add your large egg to a shallow bowl and beat. Then add your brown sugar, sweetener and ground cinnamon to another bowl. Mix to combine.
4. Take your air fryer and spray it with a non stick cooking spray. Now take one stick at a time and dip into the egg bowl and then into the sugar/sweetener/cinnamon bowl till coated. Add to the air fryer and repeat till all sticks are coated. I was able to fit all of them into my air fryer. But if you can’t, you will need to do 2 batches.
5. Air fry at 400 degrees F for 6 minutes! While those are air frying, add your dry icing ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Next, add cold water, mix and repeat till you have a thick but not too thick icing like consistency. Be careful not to add too much! Then add your Greek yogurt and mix that in until all combined. Add to the fridge to cool.
6. Once your pretzel sticks are cooked, snag the dipping station and enjoy!