1 Whole Head Cauliflower
8g Olive Oil
150g Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
100g Egg Whites
100g Panko Bread Crumbs
20g Nutritional Yeast
1. Preheat the oven to 475 Degrees F.
2. Cut the head of the cauliflower into wing size pieces. Cut to where there is a flat side so they have a way to bake evenly.
3. Take 2 shallow bowls. Add your egg white, buffalo sauce, and olive oil to one and whisk together. Add your panko and nutritional yeast to the other and whisk together.
4. Cover a big oven safe pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
5. Now take your cauliflower and add as many pieces that can comfortably fit into your shallow bowl and coat each side of the cauliflower. Then add those pieces to your panko and nutritional yeast bowl and cover each side. Watch in the video how I lay the piece of cauliflower down flat and then use the tong to cover the top.
6. Now add each piece flat side down onto your pan and repeat this process for all of them. You’ll notice I have about 1/4th of the panko left in the bowl so I adjusted the macros to take out 1⁄4 of that bowl’s ingredients. Save your wet ingredients bowl because you will be using that in a bit.
7. Bake for 13 Minutes and then take out and flip over. Add the rest of your buffalo sauce station on top and then add back into the oven for 10-13 more minutes! Then take out and enjoy!