2 Joseph’s Pitas
8oz Chicken Breast
21g 2% Sharp Cheddar Cheese
21g Part Skim Mozzarella
Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
21 Seasoning Salute for seasoning chicken breasts (get from Trader Joe’s)
1. Season your chicken breasts with your seasoning of choice and then add to the air fryer on 360 degrees F for 12-15 minutes. Use a food thermometer to make sure they are done. Looking for between 160-165 degrees F. Normally I would flatten these chicken breasts so they cook more evenly but not totally necessary. If you do flatten them, they are normally done around 9ish minutes.
2. Once the chicken breast is cooked, cut the chicken up into cubes and add to a bowl. Add your Frank’s red hot buffalo sauce, green onion, parsley and cilantro. Mix all together.
3. Now lay your pitas down flat and add to one side your sharp cheddar and mozzarella, followed by your buffalo chicken mixture. Carefully fold over the side of your pita that doesn’t have anything on it and press hard to close the pita shut. Make sure to press hard but not too hard to where you rip the pita! Flip it over and do the same on the other side.
4. Now spray both sides of the outside of the pita and add to your air fryer on 400 degrees F for 5ish minutes flipping once the top side is golden.
5. Once done, slice in half and enjoy!