40oz Chicken Breast
100g All Purpose Flour
20g Corn Starch
Salt & Garlic Powder
1 Large Egg
50g Egg Whites
Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
150g Panko Bread Crumbs
1. Take your chicken breast and slice it into chicken tenders. Try your best to cut them evenly so they will cook evenly.
2. You will need 3 shallow size bowls to be able to coat the tenders in. Add your all-purpose flour, corn starch, and salt/garlic powder to a bowl. Then add your large egg, 50g egg whites and buffalo sauce to another bowl and whisk. Lastly, add 120g of your panko to your last shallow bowl.
3. So now it’s time to dredge the chicken tenders. You will have one hand designated as the dry ingredients hand and the other as the wet ingredients hand. Try your best to keep with this because it’ll make this process so much easier.
4. I used my left hand as dry and right as wet. So line your dishes in the order of all-purpose flour, egg/egg whites, panko. Now take a chicken tender, dip it into the flour covering all sides. Then dip it into the egg/buffalo sauce covering it like you did in the flour. Then dip in the chips doing the same process. Then repeat this with the same for a thicker coating! You don’t have to do this part unless you want it to be CRUNCHY CRUNCHY! Add to a pan to hold till you add to your air fryer. Repeat this process for all 17 chicken tenders.
5. I had to do this in 3 batches because my air fryer could hold 7 chicken tenders each time. So spray your air fryer tray with non-stick cooking spray and add your chicken tenders. Spray the tops of the chicken tenders with your cooking spray and then cook at 360 degrees F for 10 minutes total. At the 5 minutes mark, you will flip the chicken tenders and spray with a bit more cooking spray. Cook for the remaining 4 minutes and then enjoy!