1 Whole Head Cauliflower
360ml Unsweetened Almond Milk
40g All Purpose Flour
40g Yellow Mustard
10g Nutritional Yeast
112g 2% Sharp Cheddar Cheese
68g Part Skim Mozzarella
1. Preheat the oven to 425 Degrees F.
2. Cut your cauliflower into small pieces about the size of your thumb.
3. Line a pan with parchment paper and then add your cauliflower to the pan. Spray the cauliflower with non-stick cooking spray and then toss with your hands to evenly coat the cauliflower.
4. Add to the oven for 15 minutes.
5. While your cauliflower is baking, take your pot and add your almond milk, all purpose flour, yellow mustard, dash of sea salt and garlic powder, and nutritional yeast. Put the pan on a 5/10 heat and mix till it is all combined and it starts to thicken up.
6. Then add your cheddar and mozzarella and mix those in till you have a thick cheese sauce.
7. Add your cauliflower and then it’s time to enjoy!