2 Medium Russet Potatoes (about 300g each)
8oz 96/4 Lean Ground Beef
56g 2% Colby Jack Cheese
Fresh Chopped Parsley & Cilantro
Sea Salt, Garlic Powder
Non Stick Butter Spray
1. Poke holes all around your potatoes with a fork. Spray the outsides of the potatoes with non-stick cooking spray and season with sea salt. Press the sea salt into the potatoes with your fingers. Add to your air fryer at 400 degrees F for 30 minutes, flipping after 15 minutes.
2. While your potatoes are cooking, preheat your stove top pan to a 6/10 heat. Add your ground beef to the pan and break up into crumbles with your spatula. Add your sea salt, garlic powder, yellow mustard, parsley and cilantro. The yellow mustard is optional but you don’t even taste it and it’s a great way to keep the leaner ground beef from drying out. Cook until the ground beef is browned and set it to the side.
3. Now once your potatoes are done, slice in half long ways and lay skin side down to help finish cooking the inside. Air fry for another 10 minutes at 400 degrees F.
4. Once those are done, mash the insides with a fork and then use a spoon to shape a nice inside part of the boats to add the toppings. Add 7g of your cheese, ground beef and then another 7g of cheese on top. Do this for all the boats.
5. Add back to your air fryer at 350 degrees F for 2-3 minutes and then it’s time to enjoy!