Lean Ground Beef
F L AT B R E A D ( M A K E S 8 B I G SLICES)
90g All Purpose Flour
16g Coconut Flour
8g Baking Powder
8g Garlic Powder
4g Sea Salt
200g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
100g Egg Whites
C H E E S E B U R G E R G R I L L E D CHEESE (MAKES 4)
16oz 96/4 Lean Ground Beef
8 Slices Fat Free American Cheese
Sea Salt/Garlic Powder to season beef
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Add the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Add the wet ingredients into a separate bowl and mix. Combine the dry and wet ingredients and mix until there is a thick paste like consistency.
2. Now lay parchment paper onto a stove top pan of choice. Make sure it is big enough to make a big rectangle. Add the dough to the parchment and spread it as far out as possible. It’ll rise a little bit so it can be spread fairly thin. Add to the oven for 8-10 minutes until golden and then take out, slice up and prepare the rest of the grilled cheese.
3. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Preheat a stovetop pan to a 6/10 heat. Season the ground beef with sea salt and garlic powder. Spray the stove top pan with cooking spray and add the ground beef to it. Cook until it reaches the desired wellness.
4. Once the ground beef is done, lay the flatbread down, add one slice of cheese on top, then the ground beef followed by another slice of cheese. Add the top flatbread. Repeat this process with all 4 grilled cheeses.
5. Add all 4 grilled cheeses to the oven for 3-5 minutes. Once done, take out, slice in half and enjoy!