INGREDIENTS FOR CRUST:
45g All Purpose Flour
8g Coconut Flour
3g Garlic Powder
3g Baking Powder
100g Plain Non-Fat Greek Yogurt
50g Egg Whites
42g Light Shredded Mozzarella
1. To make the breadstick crust, mix all dry ingredients in a big bowl. Add the wet ingredients into the same bowl and mix.
2. Next, take out the tray that goes inside your air fryer and wrap it in aluminum foil. Make sure you wrap it tight without any creases. Must be nice and flat because you will be spreading your crust on here.
3. Spray the aluminum foil with non-stick cooking spray (use more than you think), and place the dough in the middle. Spread the dough to the size of the air fryer tray. Place the tray back in the air fryer and air fry for 6 minutes at 400 degrees F.
4. What will happen is the top will cook really well but the bottom will need to be cooked more. So after the 6 minutes, carefully flip the crust and cook for another 4 minutes.
5. Once the crust is crispy, add your cheese and put it back into the air fryer for 4 minutes and then enjoy!