6oz Raw Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast
150g Sweet Potato Raw with Skin
300g Broccoli Slaw
30g Spring Mix
1.5oz (42g) Avocado
Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
1. Preheat stove top pan on 7/10 heat. Then poke holes with a fork into the sweet potato and add to microwave for 2 minutes.
2. Now take scissors and cut up the chicken breast into little nuggets. Season with 4g garlic powder and 4g sea salt, if desired.
3. Spray stove top pan with non stick cooking spray and add the broccoli slaw to it. Add a splash of water to help with the softening process. Add cover on top on pan. Once softened, add sea salt and mix around until char spots appear on the broccoli slaw.
4. Spray the pan again with cooking spray and add chicken and sweet potatoes. Cook until ready to go.
5. Add everything to a bowl along with the avocado and Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.