112g Elbow Macaroni
2 Slices Fat Free American Cheese
28g Light Shredded Mozzarella
30g Low Fat Queso (around 3g fat per serving)
8oz Raw Chicken Breast
200g Frozen Broccoli
Everything But The Bagel Seasoning
1. Fill a medium size pot halfway with water. Preheat the stove top on 7/10 heat and place the pot on top. Once the water’s boiling, turn the heat down and add your macaroni to cook for 6-8 minutes. Mix the macaroni around every minute or so to make sure the noodles don’t stick to the bottom. Cook until soft.
2. While the macaroni is cooking, add your frozen broccoli to a pan and cook them on high heat with a cover on top. Add some sea salt to the veggies and mix, then lower the heat to a 5/10. Continue to mix the veggies around until you see char marks.
3. Move the veggies to the side of the pan. Then take a pair of scissors and cut up the chicken breast into nugget size pieces. Season them with 4g garlic powder and 4g sea salt. Add the chicken breast to the pan with the broccoli then cook until it’s golden.
4. Once the macaroni is ready, drain it in a colander and add it back to the pot. Turn the heat up to 3/10 and add in your queso, cheese slices, and mozzarella. Place a cover on top for a minute or so the cheese melts. Once the cheese is melted, mix everything around.
5. Add everything to a plate sprinkle some Everything but the Bagel Seasoning, and enjoy!