1 Large Tortilla
6oz Cooked Chicken Breast
2 Slices 2% Sharp Cheddar Cheese
25ml Egg Whites
1. Lay your tortilla down flat and slice into 4 triangles like you’d do for a pizza sliced into 4 slices.
2. Now take one of those triangles and brush egg whites on it.
3. Add 1/2 a slice of your cheese and then your chicken on one side of the triangle.
4. Then roll into a cone pressing the end shut. Repeat for all 4.
5. Add to the air fryer and spray with non-stick butter spray.
6. Air Fry on 360 Degrees F for 5 minutes. Then enjoy!