20oz Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
50g Red Pepper
50g Green Onion
INGREDIENTS FOR REST OF ONE BURGER:
21g 2% Sharp Cheddar Cheese
1. Dice up your red pepper and green onion.
2. Now you are going to move into mincing your chicken breast with your knife. You could just use your food processor if you want but the consistency of the burger is much better if you take your time and just do it with your knife.
3. Thinly slice your chicken breast into strips and then start to finely chop the chicken breast until you get a ground turkey like consistency.
4. Now add your red pepper, green onion, salt, pepper and garlic powder to your chicken breast. Mix it all together and then form into 4 equal sized burgers.
5. Preheat your stove top pan (I used a cast iron skillet) on a 6/10 heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Add your chicken burger to the pan and then use your cast iron burger press to press it down to about 1in thick. Cook on that side for about 4-5 minutes or until a nice crust has formed.
6. Flip the burger and then cook on that side for another 4 minutes. Repeat this process for all your burgers.
7. Then add your burgers to your pan and add your cheese on top along with a little bit of water. Then add the cover on top to melt the cheese.
8. Once melted, take your toasted brioche buns and add your mashed avocado to the bottom bun, then your chicken burger, some sriracha and then your top bun. Then it’s time to enjoy!