50g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
12g Powdered PB
10g Coconut Flour
2g Maple Extract
6g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
4g Baking Soda
40g Egg Whites
40g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
40g Unsweetened Apple Sauce
15g Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Mix the dry ingredients (except the mini chocolate chips) in one bowl and the wet ingredients in another. Add 1⁄3 of the dry ingredients to the bowl with the wet ingredients and mix. Repeat this 2x. You want a thick cookie dough-like consistency. Place it in the freezer for 5-7 minutes.
2. Take the dough out and mix in the mini chocolate chips.
3. Line an oven safe pan with parchment paper and add 6 cookie dough balls, using a scooper, on the pan. Press each one down slightly so they shape into a cookie while in the oven. Don’t press them down too much or they will dry out. To keep your fingers from sticking to the dough, keep a small bowl of water next to you to dip your fingers into.
4. Add the pan to the oven for 4-6 minutes. Lean towards undercooked rather than overcooked. Taking the cookies out after 4-5 minutes will ensure a cookie with a center that’s a little doughy!
5. Let the cookies sit on the pan for 2-3 minutes, then transfer them to a cooling rack. Enjoy!