50g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
12g Powdered PB
10g Coconut Flour
2g Maple Extract (optional)
6g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
4g Baking Soda
40g Egg Whites
40g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
40g Unsweetened Apple Sauce
15g Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Add all of the dry ingredients (minus the chocolate chips) into a bowl. Mix together. Add the wet ingredients into another bowl and mix those together. Add 1⁄3 dry ingredients into the bowl of wet ingredients and mix. Repeat this process 2x more until all the dry ingredients are mixed and there is a thick cookie dough like consistency. Add the dough to the freezer for 5-7 minutes.
2. Take the dough out and mix in the mini chocolate chips.
3. Take a 6.5in cast iron pan and spray with non stick butter spray. Take the dough out of the freezer and add to the pan and spread it out. When the dough starts sticking to the spoon, dip the spoon in some luke warm water to avoid sticking when spreading the dough out.
4. Once pan is full of cookie dough, place in the oven for about 6 minutes. Lean on the side of undercooked rather than overcooked. Take out after about 4-5 minutes to ensure a soft doughy center.
5. Either devour while it’s hot or top with ice cream and enjoy!