64g Cookies & Cream Protein Cookie Butter Powder
5g Baking Powder
1 Whole Large Egg
50g Egg Whites
COOKIE BUTTER ICING
24g Cookies & Cream Protein Cookie Butter Powder
30-40ml Cold Water
50g Red Raspberries
8g Mini Chocolate Chips
1. Mix the Protein Cookie Butter Powder and baking powder in a bowl to avoid clumping.
2. Mix the whole egg and egg whites in another bowl, then combine the wet ingredients with the dry. Let the batter sit for 10-15 minutes to set.
3. Preheat a mini waffle maker.
4. Take the batter and cook the waffles for approximately 60-90 seconds per waffle. Place the waffles on a cooling rack so they don’t get soggy.
DIRECTIONS FOR PROTEIN COOKIE BUTTER ICING:
5. Mix the Protein Cookie Butter Powder in a bowl to avoid clumping. Add in 10ml of cold water, mix, and repeat until you get a nice icing-like consistency. Place it in the freezer for 10 minutes to thicken up.
6. Once the icing is thick, add to the waffles, top with raspberries and chocolate chips and enjoy!