80g Quick Oats
32g Cookies & Cream Protein Cookie Butter Powder
390ml Cold Water
16g Cookies & Cream Protein Cookie Butter Powder
20-25 ml Cold Water
8g Mini Chocolate Chips
8g Crushed Almonds
Sprinkle of Sea Salt Flakes
1. Add a bowl to the freezer while preparing the ingredients in a separate bowl.
2. Place 80g of quick oats into a bowl and add 240 ml of water. Stir and then microwave oats and water for 2 minutes.
3. Take bowl out of the microwave and most of the liquid should’ve been soaked up. Now mix it up before added more liquid. Now add exactly 150ml of water. Mix until most is soaked in.
4. Place bowl back in microwave for a 60-90 seconds. Keep an eye on the bowl so it doesn’t overflow.
5. Add 32g of Protein Cookie Butter Powder to the oatmeal and mix thoroughly. Take the oatmeal and Cookie Butter mixture and transfer it to the bowl that was in the freezer to help expedite the cooling process.
6. Let sit in freezer for about 30 minutes, mixing every 10 minutes and it should be pretty thick by then.
7. While oats are cooling, add Protein Cookie Butter Powder to a bowl and 20-25 ml of cold water and mix until there is a thick cookie butter like consistency. Place in the freezer for about 30 minutes, mixing every 10 minutes and it should be pretty thick by then.
8. Once everything is ready, add mini chocolate chips to Protein Cookie Butter and scoop it on top of the oatmeal. Then add the rest of the toppings and enjoy!