50g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
50g All Purpose Flour
25g PB Party Protein Cookie Butter Powder
36g Coconut Flour
10g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
8g Ground Cinnamon
12g Baking Powder
275g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
275g Egg Whites
100g Unsweetened Apple Sauce
320g Protein Cheesecake Frosting
1. Add all of the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix to avoid clumping, then add in your wet ingredients with the dry. Mix until you have a cake batter like consistency.
2. Take your silicone cupcake molds and add them to your air fryer. I can only fit 8 in mine, so I had to split the batch up. Spray your molds with nonstick cooking spray, then take a cookie scooper and add one scoop to each cupcake mold.
3. Air fry them for 18 minutes at 250 degrees F. When they’re done, take them out and place them on a cooling rack. Repeat this process for the second batch.
4. While all of your cupcakes are either cooking or cooling, it’s time to make your frosting. Add your dry frosting ingredients to a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Add the cold water, mix and repeat until you get a thick but not too thick frosting like consistency. Be careful not to add too much! Mix in your Greek yogurt until everything is combined. Place the frosting in the fridge to cool until you’re ready to add it to the cupcakes.
5. When the cupcakes are cool, add your frosting & churro cereal (optional and not included in the macros) and enjoy!