50g All Purpose Flour
30g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
12g Peanut Butter Party Protein Cookie Butter Powder
16g Coconut Flour
6g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
6g Baking Powder
4g Ground Cinnamon
140g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
Pretzel Coating Station
30g Brown Sugar
8g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
4g Ground Cinnamon
1 Whole Egg
20g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
10g Powdered Sugar
6g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
3g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
60g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
Cold Water to consistency
1. Add all of your dry ingredients to a food processor and pulse to combine and avoid clumping, then add your Greek yogurt and pulse until you get a dough. Take the dough out and add it to a bowl, and place that bowl in the freezer for 10 minutes to cool. You want the dough to no longer be sticky to the touch.
2. When the dough has cooled, it’s time to roll it into pretzel sticks. Pinch off a small dough ball and roll it to form the shape of a stick. Repeat this process until all of the dough is used.
3. Add your large egg to a shallow bowl and beat it. Add your brown sugar, sweetener and ground cinnamon to another bowl and mix to combine.
4. Spray your air fryer with nonstick cooking spray. Take one pretzel stick at a time, dip it into the egg bowl, then into the sugar/sweetener/cinnamon bowl until it’s all coated. Add it to the air fryer and repeat until all sticks are covered and in the air fryer. I was able to fit all of them into mine but if you can’t, you will need to do 2 batches.
5. Air fry them at 400 degrees F for 6 minutes. Flip after 3 minutes.
6. While those are air frying, add your dry icing ingredients to a bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Add cold water, mix and repeat until there is a thick but not too thick icing like consistency. Be careful not to add too much water. Add your Greek yogurt and mix that in until everything is combined, then place it in the fridge to call.
7. Once your pretzel sticks are done, snag the dipping station and enjoy!