Lean Ground Beef
3 Large Tortilla of Choice
18oz 96/4 Lean Ground Beef
3 Slice Fat Free American Cheese
30g Egg Whites for Egg Wash
Garlic Powder & Sea Salt for Seasoning
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F. Preheat a stove top pan on 6/10 heat to cook the burger. Season the ground beef with sea salt and garlic powder and mix it in with your hands. Then form into three 6oz burgers.
2. Spray the stove top pan with nonstick cooking spray and add the burger. Add cover on top of pan to help create a steaming affect to ensure the burgers are cooked thoroughly.
3. Flip the burger every couple minutes. Cook the burger the way you desire it but be careful not to overcook it because it’ll bake more in the oven.
4. Once the oven is preheated and the burgers are done, put the crunch wrap together. Lay the tortilla flat and add the American cheese and then the burger. Add these to all to the middle and fold over.
5. Brush the egg white wash all around the crunch wrap and sprinkle sesame seeds on top. Place in the oven for 10-12 minutes until golden. Then take out, slice open and enjoy!