50g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
18g Black Cocoa Powder
6g Coconut Flour
6g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
4g Baking Soda
40g Egg Whites
40g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
40g Unsweetened Apple Sauce
15g Mini White Chocolate Chips
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Mix all dry ingredients (except for the mini chocolate chips) together in a bowl to avoid clumping. Mix all wet ingredients in another bowl, then add 1⁄3 of the dry ingredients to the bowl with the wet, and mix some more. Repeat this process until all of the dry and wet ingredients are mixed together and there is a thick, cookie dough-like consistency. Place the dough in the freezer for 5-7 minutes.
2. Take the dough out and mix in the mini chocolate chips.
3. Take a 6.5in cast iron pan and spray with non stick butter spray. Take the dough out of the freezer and add to the pan and spread it out. When the dough starts sticking to the spoon, dip the spoon in some luke warm water to avoid sticking when spreading the dough out.
4. Once pan is full of cookie dough, place in the oven for about 6 minutes. Lean on the side of undercooked rather than overcooked. Take out after about 4-5 minutes to ensure a soft doughy center.
5. Feel free to devour while it’s hot. You can also add something cold, like ice cream, on top.