COOKIE BUTTER BASE
40g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
20g Black Cocoa Powder
12g Coconut Flour
120ml Cold Water
30g Rainbow Chips
20g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
8g Coconut Flour
45g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
20ml Cold Water
1. Add the dry ingredients for in bowl (except rainbow chips) and mix together to avoid clumping.
2. Add 60ml of cold water. Mix until this is soaked up. Add another 60ml and mix. Mix until there is a thick icing/frosting-like consistency.
3. Repeat this process with the frosting swirls. Add the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix. Then combine with greek yogurt until there is a crumble like consistency. Then add water and mix until there is a frosting-like consistency.
4. Add cookie butter to a jar a little bit at a time and then swirl the frosting in as you go. Also sprinkle in rainbow chips as the jar begins to be filled. Repeat until the 8oz mason jar is filled to the top.
5. Now add your cover on top. All the cookie butter to set in the refrigerator for 1-2 hours. Keeping it there overnight is even better.