18oz Fresh Cod
100g Flour (only actually use 50g of it. Just have more in bowl to make it easier to coat sticks with)
50g Egg Whites
100g Panko (only used 75g of it)
1. Slice your cod into about 14 equal size strips.
2. Next, you’ll need 3 shallow bowls for the coating of the cod. One bowl with the flour, sea salt, garlic powder and black pepper. Whisk to combine all the ingredients.
3. The second bowl will be the egg and egg whites. Once added, whisk those together. Lastly, add the panko to a bowl.
4. Now it’s time to coat the cod. I use the left hand/right hand technique to ensure my hands don’t get super clumpy. Left for the dry ingredients and right for the wet. So take one strip and add to your flour. Coat well and then shake off any excess before adding to
5. Now add to the egg bowl and use your right hand to make sure all of the cod is coated with the egg. Then add to your panko bowl and use your left hand to coat the strip. Repeat this process for all your cod.
6. Now spray your air fryer tray with non-stick cooking spray and add your cod to the air fryer. Make sure they have enough room to cook aka none are touching. Spray the tops with non-stick cooking spray and then air fry on 360 Degrees F for 9 Minutes.
7. Repeat this process for all your cod and then it’s time to enjoy!