2lbs Medium Peeled, Deveined Shrimp
100g Flour (only actually use 50g of it. I had more in the bowl to make it easier to coat the shrimp with)
50g Egg Whites
1. First, you’ll need 3 shallow bowls for the coating of the shrimp. One bowl with the flour, sea salt, garlic powder, black pepper and onion powder. Whisk to combine all the ingredients.
2. Next bowl will be the egg and egg whites. Once added, whisk those together. Lastly, add the panko to a bowl.
3. Now it’s time to coat the shrimp. I use the left hand/right hand technique to ensure my hands don’t get super clumpy. Left for the dry ingredients and right for the wet. So take 6-8 shrimp and add to your flour. Coat them well and then shake off any excess before adding to the egg.
4. Now add to the egg bowl and use your right hand to make sure all the shrimp are coated with the egg. Then add to your panko bowl and use your left hand to coat the shrimp. Repeat this process for all your shrimp.
5. Now spray your air fryer tray with non-stick cooking spray and add your shrimp to the air fryer. Make sure they have enough room to cook aka none are touching. Spray the tops with non-stick cooking spray and then air fry on 360 Degrees F for 9 Minutes.
6. Repeat this process for all your shrimp and then it’s time to enjoy!