top of page
1 Large Purple Sweet Potato (about 600g)
Non Stick Butter Spray
1. Use your crinkle cutter (got mine off amazon and it’s only $10) and cut into fries.
2. Add fries to a bowl of cold water and let sit for 30-60 minutes.
3. Drain water and then spray fries with non-stick butter spray. Spray, then toss, then repeat. Do this for like 4 sprays.
4. Do the same technique for salting your fries. Add salt, toss, repeat.
5. Add to your air fryer at 400 degrees F for 17 minutes. Shake the fries around every 5 minutes or so to make sure they cook evenly.
6. Then it’s time to enjoy!
bottom of page