INGREDIENTS FOR EGG WHITE PATTY:
150g Egg Whites Per Egg White Patty
7g 2% Colby Jack Cheese
Sea Salt & Black PepperI
INGREDIENTS FOR REST OF SANDWICH:
2 Waffle Hash Browns
1⁄2 Slice 2% Colby Jack Cheese
1. Line your 3.5in mini springform cheesecake pans with aluminum foil. Be careful to not rip the aluminum foil when doing this. Spray well with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Add 150g egg whites, 7g 2% colby jack cheese and salt & pepper to each. Gently mix those ingredients together.
3. Add to your air fryer on 350 Degrees F for 15 Minutes. Once done, carefully remove from the cheesecake pan and aluminum foil.
4. You can use these for meal prep later for sandwiches but for now we are going to put together the breakfast sandwich. Take two of your waffle hashbrowns and add to your air fryer to reheat if these had been made prior. Add one of your egg white patties with 1⁄2 slice of 2% colby jack cheese on top in the air fryer. Air fry at 400 degrees F for 2-3 minutes.
5. Then put your sandwich together with avocado going on bottom hashbrown, then egg white patty and then the top waffle hash brown. Then it’s time to enjoy!