Lean Ground Beef
2 Large Flour Tortillas (mine had 34g carbs per)
10oz 96/4 Lean Ground Beef
42g 2% Mexican Cheese
Fresh Chopped Tomatoes
Yellow Mustard (for ground beef)
Sea Salt, Garlic Powder
1. Preheat your stove top pan to a 6/10 heat. Add your ground beef to the pan and break up into crumbles with your spatula. Add your sea salt, garlic powder and yellow mustard. The yellow mustard is optional but you don’t even taste it and it’s a great way to keep the leaner ground beef from drying out. Cook till ground beef is browned and set to the side.
2. Now it’s time to put together the crunch wrap. I recommend heating up your tortillas in the microwave for 10ish seconds to make it more pliable aka not going to rip when wrapping the crunch wrap.
3. Lay your tortilla flat and add your crunch beef and 2% mexican cheese to the middle. Then add your tostada. avocado, sriracha, tomato, and lettuce. Carefully wrap like a crunchwrap and repeat this process with your other crunchwrap.
4. Add to your air fryer and spray each with non-stick butter cooking spray. Air fry on 400 Degrees F for 4-6 minutes or until golden. Flip at some point once the top side of the crunchwrap is golden. Cook on that side until golden.
5. Then slice in half and enjoy!