2 Kaiser Rolls
3 Whole Eggs (can sub with egg whites to lower your cals/fats)
3 Slice Uncured Bacon
28g Reduced Fat Mexican Cheese
10g Egg White for Egg Wash
1. Preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. Take one kaiser roll, slice the top off, and remove the breading from the middle of the bottom slice.
2. If you want to track the macros more accurately, place the kaiser roll on a food scale once you’ve removed the middle breading. After taking out the middle, mine weighed 36g. It weighed around 66g before.
3. Add the egg wash to your roll and place it in the oven for 4-6 minutes.
4. While it’s cooking, make the bacon and eggs on a stove top pan on medium heat with some pepper and sea salt.
5. Add the eggs, bacon , and 14g of Mexican Cheese to each bread bowl then place them back in the oven until the cheese is melted.
6. Slice your roll in half and enjoy like a sandwich or as is!