Lean Ground Beef
4 Large Tortillas (mine was 34g carbs per)
16oz 96/4 Lean Ground Beef
5 Slices 2% American Cheese
Egg Whites for Egg White Wash
1. Season ground beef with garlic powder and sea salt. You have a few options here. You can cook on a stove top pan or you can cook in your air fryer. The rest of the recipe will be in the air fryer. If using a stove top pan, preheat the stove top pan to a 7/10 heat. Spray with non-stick cooking spray. Add ground beef to the pan and cook until your desired level of wellness. If you choose the air fryer route, I’d suggest forming into 4, 4oz patties and cooking at 350 degrees F in the air fryer for 8 minutes, flipping at the 4 minute mark.
2. Once the ground beef is done, slice up each tortilla into 4 triangles. You do this by cutting the tortilla in half and then across as if you were cutting a pizza to make 4 slices. Repeat for all 4 tortillas.
3. Now lay 1 of your triangles down and brush egg white wash onto the edge of the tortilla.
4. Next, take 1/3 of your cheese slice and add to one side of the triangle (watch video for this) and then add your ground beef. Roll as tightly as you can and then pinch the tip shut. Repeat this process for all 16!
5. Spray your air fryer tray with non-stick cooking spray. Then add your dippers to the air fryer. I was able to fit 8 in mine. Spray non-stick cooking spray onto the dippers and sprinkle sesame seeds on top.
6. Air fry at 360 degrees F for 6-8 minutes and then enjoy!