2 English Muffins
300g Egg Whites
3 Slices Center Cut Bacon
2 Slices 2% Colby Jack Cheese
Everything Bagel Seasoning
1. First you are going to cook up your bacon. Spray your stovetop pan with non-stick cooking spray and then add your slices of bacon to it before you start preheating it. This will help the bacon cook evenly. Now turn your stove top burner to a 5/10 heat. Flip bacon periodically and cook until both sides are crispy! Add to a paper towel to let them crisp up more.
2. You can cook your egg whites now in the bacon fat if you want but I didn’t. I cleaned off my pan and then sprayed it again with non-stick cooking spray. Preheat your pan back to a 5/10 heat and add 150g egg whites along with everything bagel seasoning and sea salt. Add a cover on top to help it cook evenly.
3. Once all the egg whites on top are cooked through and are no longer liquidy, this is where you will fold your egg whites into a crunch wrap patty. Once folded, carefully flip over to seal the bottom. Repeat this process with the other 150g egg whites to make the second patty for the second sandwich.
4. While your egg whites are cooking, cut the English muffins in half and add to your air fryer at 400 degrees F for 3 minutes to toast up.
5. Once all is ready to go, put your pan back on your burner on a 5/10 heat and build your sandwich on there to simultaneously reheat your sandwich while making your English muffin even more crispy! Add your bottom English muffin, egg white patty, cheese, bacon and then the top English muffin. Repeat for the second sandwich and then add your cover on top and let sit in the pan for a couple minutes. Then take out and enjoy!