English Muffin Breakfast Sandwich
4 English Muffins on your choice (I used Original)
300g Egg Whites
8 Slices Canadian Bacon
4 Slices Fat Free American Cheese
1. Preheat stovetop pan on 5/10 heat. Add silicone egg circles to the pan to heat the bottom before adding the egg whites. On a big pan, you can probably fit all 4 silicone egg circles but if not, don’t force them on because they need a flat surface to ensure the egg whites don’t come out.
2. Add egg whites to a bowl and some garlic powder and sea salt. Whisk together. Now slowly add your egg whites to the silicone circles 10g at a time. Allow the 10g to sit for a moment and then add a bit more until 75g is placed there. Repeat for all of the egg circles. Add a cover on top to help them cook evenly. Cook for approximately 6-8 minutes.
3. The Canadian bacon can be made on another pan or wait until the egg whites are finished. Pan fry the bacon on each side until crispy.
4. Toast the english muffins in your toaster.
5. Once everything is ready, add Canadian bacon, egg white patty, to the bottom half of the english muffin. Add the top half and enjoy!