250g Egg Whites
Everything Bagel Seasoning
42g Part Skim Mozzarella
Roasted Red Peppers
300g Russet Potatoes
1. Fries will be made first so they can start cooking while you are making the egg white omelette quesadilla. Take your russet potato and cut into whatever style fries you want. I cut mine into these wedge hybrids just because it’s easier. I use my crinkle cutter to do that. They are like $5 on amazon, so it’s a great purchase in my opinion. Add them to a bowl of cold water for about 15 minutes.
2. After 15 minutes, drain the water and then spray the fries with non-stick butter spray and toss in sea salt. Add to the air fryer at 400 degrees F for 17 minutes. Keep in mind you’ll need to flip them after 10 minutes.
3. While your fries are cooking, preheat your stove top pan on a 7/10 heat. Once preheated, spray with non-stick butter spray and add your egg whites and then your everything bagel seasoning on of the egg whites. Add cover on top of pan and cook till the top of the egg whites are no longer liquidy.
4. Then to one side of your quesadilla, add your mozzarella, red peppers and green onions. Flip over the other side to make the quesadilla. Cook on that side for about 3-4 minutes or till the bottom is golden brown. Carefully flip and cook on that side for another 3-4 minutes.
5. Then plate the quesadilla, slice it up and pair with your fries! Enjoy!