11oz 96/4 Lean Ground Beef
2 English Muffins of your choice
28g Part Skim Mozzarella
2 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges
Everything Bagel Seasoning
1. Form your 96/4 ground beef into two 5.5 oz burger balls. Preheat your stove top pan to a 7/10 heat.
2. Once preheated, salt the top side of your burger balls and add one to the middle of the pan with the salt side facing down. Then salt the top side of that burger. Use your burger press to press your burger down.
3. Add a little bit of yellow mustard to the middle of the burger. This is a cheat code to help keep your burger from drying out. You don’t even taste it. Cook on that side till you start to see the sides starting to brown.
4. Flip the burger and then add 14g of part skim mozzarella on top and a little splash of water into the pan. This is another cheat code to make sure the burger stays moist. Add a cover on top of the pan and once all the water is gone and the mozzarella is melted, the burger should be a nice medium rare!
5. While you are making your burger, toast your English muffins. I like to just add them to the air fryer at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes. Super simple!
6. Now it’s time to put together the burger. Add 14g of avocado to the bottom English muffin along with some everything bagel seasoning. Then add a laughing cow cheese wedge to the top English muffin along with more everything bagel seasoning. Add your burger to the bottom English muffin and then add the top half.
7. I advise slicing in half before you eat because it’ll make it easier to not have the avocado coming out the sides! Enjoy!