2 English Muffins
6oz (raw) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
1 Slice Fat Free American Cheese
Franks Red Hot Buffalo Sauce (I used Franks because it’s the most macro friendly)
1 Whole Egg
1. Preheat oven on broil to toast the English Muffins or place in toaster.
2. Preheat a stove top pan to medium heat. Spray with nonstick butter spray once preheated. Take some scissors and cut the chicken breast into small pieces. Season with sea salt and garlic powder. Add to stove top pan and cook until golden.
3. Slice the English Muffins in half and add to oven to toast. Flip after 3-5 minutes or when golden. And then toast a little bit more.
4. Once the chicken is finished, add it to a bowl and toss with buffalo sauce. Lay the bottom halves of the English Muffin down. Add chicken to each. Add a slice of fat free cheese on top. And add back in the oven to melt!
5. While those are melting, simultaneously cook up a whole egg on stove top pan. Add cover on top of pan to help the whole egg cook perfectly and be runny. Take off when the outside white is no longer wet to touch but the middle of the yolk is still giggly.
6. Then once all is done, add the whole egg on top along with the top piece of the English muffin and enjoy!