Lean Ground Beef
INGREDIENTS FOR FAJITA VEGGIES:
1 Green Pepper
1 Red Pepper
1 Orange Pepper
1 Yellow Pepper
1 Yellow Onion
INGREDIENTS FOR CRUNCH WRAP
6oz 93/7 Lean Ground Beef (if you use 96/4, you’ll cut the fat content in half thus cutting the cals down a good bit)
28g 2% Mexican Cheese
1 Large Flour Tortilla (mine has 34g Carbs for reference)
1. Thinly slice your peppers and onions. Take your 12in Cast Iron Pan (or any pan you have) and get it really hot. This is super important for the peppers to saute perfectly.
2. Once really hot, spray with non-stick cooking spray and then add your peppers and onions. Be proactive with moving them around a good bit throughout the whole process to help with the caramelizing process. These will take 10-12 minutes of this till they are ready. I actually had to do this in 2 batches because this makes a lot.
3. Once they have started to soften (about 5 or so minutes in), add your sea salt and garlic powder. Continue to mix around till they are caramelized. Once done, set to the side while you cook your burgers.
4. From 4 3oz patties with the last one being 4oz which will be the leftover burger.
5. Take your parchment paper and burger press to form your burgers. These 2 are a game changer for prepping burgers. Papers are like $6 for 200 on amazon and the press is like $20.
6. Preheat the stovetop pan to 6/10 heat. Wait till it’s hot to add burgers. Salt side of the burger you are about to put face down and then add that burger to the pan. Then add salt to the other side. Add as many burgers to the pan as you can that can fit evenly.
7. Once ready to flip, add a little bit of yellow mustard to the top side. Then flip and cook on that side for a few more minutes.
8. Now lay your large tortilla down and add your avocado, your fajita veggies, a burger, 14g of your cheese, then another burger.
9. Now wrap like a crunch wrap and add to your air fryer. Spray tops with non-stick cooking spray. Air fry on 360 Degrees F for 5-6 minutes or until golden. Then enjoy!