45g All Purpose Flour
8g Coconut Flour
4g Baking Powder
Dash of Oregano, Sea Salt, Basil and Garlic Powder
100g Plain Nonfat Greek Yogurt
50g Egg Whites
60g Pizza Sauce
28g Light Shredded Mozzarella
6 Turkey Pepperoni Slices
Basil and Oregano
15g Green Peppers
15g Yellow Peppers
15g Red Peppers
4oz Raw Flank Steak
1. Preheat a stove top pan to 6/10 heat and preheat the oven to 500 degrees F. Spray the stovetop pan with nonstick cooking spray and add thinly sliced peppers. Add cover on top of pan. Let it cook for a few minutes moving peppers around every few minutes or so. Add a splash of water and sea salt to them and mix around to help them caramelize without having to using butter. Once they have started to soften, turn down to a low heat and add cover on top to help them caramelize some more.
2. Next, add dry pizza dough ingredients into one bowl and wet pizza dough ingredients into another. Mix the dry ingredients together to avoid clumping. Then do the same with the wet ingredients. Combine the dry with the wet and mix together until they are fully combined.
3. Now take a pizza pan and cover with parchment paper. Spread out to the desired pizza shape. Highly recommend to spread with the middle having less dough and the outsides with more. This will ensure it bakes right and there is a thick crust.
4. Add to the oven for 8-10 minutes (keep an eye on it) and take out once golden.
5. While the pizza is baking, take the steak and season with sea salt and garlic powder. Then add to stove top pan on 6/10 heat and cook with cover on top of pan to help cook evenly. Cook to desired level of wellness.
6. Once steak is done, slice into small strips. Then add your toppings to the pizza: pizza sauce, cheese, peppers, and steak. Then add back to the oven for 3-5 minutes. Once done, slice up the pizza and enjoy!