INGREDIENTS FOR CRUST
70g Self Rising Flour (can use All Purpose Flour but just sub in 4g Baking Powder)
12g Coconut Flour
Dash of Garlic Powder (be careful not to overdo it because the self rising flour already has salt in it)
150g Plain Non Fat Greek Yogurt
75g Egg Whites
INGREDIENTS FOR REST OF TOPPINGS
120g Low Fat Marinara Sauce of your choice
42g Part Skim Mozzarella
17 Turkey Pepperonis
Fresh Chopped Basil & Cilantro
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Add all your dry ingredients into your bowl and mix to avoid clumping. Then add your wet and mix till all is combined. It might seem weird that your dough is a wet consistency like this but trust me, it’ll make sense in a bit.
3. Lay down a piece of parchment and add your dough to the middle of the parchment. Take your spoon and spread the crust into the form of a pizza crust. See video for this all to make perfect sense.
4. Add crust to the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until the crust is golden. Throughout the baking process, keep an eye on the crust to make sure not bubbles are forming. If so, just take a fork and poke holes in the areas of the crust that it’s happening. Then press the crust back down.
5. Once crust is done, add your toppings and add back to the oven till toppings are golden.
6. Then slice up and enjoy!