top of page
1 Joseph’s Lavash Bread (Can use any flatbread you like!)
42g Part Skim Mozzarella
Fresh Chopped Cilantro & Basil
12 Turkey Pepperonis
20g Egg Whites for Egg White Was
Garlic Powder to Season Lavash
1. Preheat the oven to 450 Degrees F.
2. Brush your lavash with egg whites on each side and then sprinkle garlic powder on each side. Rub the garlic powder into your lavash with your hands.
3. Add to the oven for 4 minutes until the lavash is golden.
4. Add your toppings and add back into the oven till the toppings are golden.
5. Take out, slice up and enjoy!
bottom of page