Cracker Protein Oatmeal
80g Quick Oats
15g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
50g Egg Whites
5g Coconut Flour
2g Vanilla Extract
3g Zero Calorie Sweetener of your choice
10g Strawberry Whey/Casein Protein of Choice (can also use vanilla)
5g Powdered Sugar
25g Plain NonFat Greek Yogurt
2g Sugar Free/Fat Free White
Chocolate Pudding Mix
2g Zero Cal Sweetener of your Choice
Cold Water to Consistency of Frosting
5 Drops Red Food Coloring
TOPPINGS (NOT IN MACROS)
10g Fat-Free Whipped Cream
4 Crushed Animal Crackers
1. Add a bowl to the freezer while preparing the ingredients in a separate bowl.
2. Place 80g of quick oats into a bowl and add 240 ml of water. Stir and then microwave oats and water for 2 minutes.
3. Take bowl out of the microwave and most of the liquid should’ve been soaked up. Now mix it up to help it be better prepared for when more liquid is added. Add the remaining 150ml of water and mix until that is mostly soaked into the oats.
4. Place the bowl back in microwave for a 60-90 seconds. Keep an eye on the bowl so it doesn’t overflow.
5. Remove bowl from microwave and add 50g of egg whites. Stir it slowly and until well mixed.
6. Add all of the dry ingredients for the protein oatmeal to a separate bowl and mix to avoid clumping when added to the oatmeal you’ve just cooked. Now add that into the oatmeal and mix. From here, place this mixture into the bowl that was in the freezer.
7. Let the protein oats sit in freezer for about 30 minutes, mixing every 10 minutes. The longer it’s in the freezer, the thicker it will get.
8. While the oats are cooling, add the dry frosting ingredients into a bowl. Mix to avoid clumping. After mixing, add 10ml of cold water in increments. Stir, then add a little more water, repeat until there is an icing consistency. Then mix in greek yogurt. Split the icing in half and add 5 drops of red food coloring to one half of the icing. Mix in to get pink color. Add this bowl to the fridge to cool.
9. Once all you’re happy with the thickness of the oatmeal (allowed oatmeal to cool in the freezer for 30+ minutes) add your icing, toppings and enjoy!