INGREDIENTS FOR OATS:
20g Level-1 or Protein of Choice
20g Birthday Cake Batter Protein Cookie Butter Powder
4g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
INGREDIENTS FOR ICING (ONLY USED ABOUT 1/3):
15g Flex Vanilla Whey Protein Powder (or protein of your choice) Code “FDL” saves you 15%
8g Powdered Sugar
4g Sugar Free/Fat Free White Chocolate Pudding Mix
2g Zero Cal Sweetener of your choice
40ml Cold Water
60g Plain NonFat Greek Yogurt
INGREDIENTS FOR FILLING:
30g Sugar Free Strawberry Jam
1. Add your oats and water to your pot (got mine on amazon. Just search for an air fryer pot!) and air fry at 300 degrees F for 10 minutes.
2. Once done, add your dry ingredients and mix. Set to the side while making icing.
3. Make icing by adding all the dry ingredients into a bowl and mix to avoid clumping.
4. Then add your wet ingredients and mix.
5. Once all is ready, add half your oatmeal to a square vessel. Then add your jam, and then the rest of your oatmeal on top.
6. Add 1/3rd of your frosting on top along with some sprinkles and enjoy!